Our newsletter is the best resource for information about real estate, our local area, and current topics that impact you. Each month you will find stories of local interest, an events calendar, local real estate listings, featured properties for sale . . . and occasionally a delicious recipe.
You may sign up for our monthly newsletter here: MMMRE Newsletter Sign Up Form
- August/September 2017 - this issue includes stories on the new transfer station rules (i.e., The Dump) and two new Frisbee disc golf courses in the area.
- July 2017 - featuring stories about home improvements scams (and how to avoid them) and my recipe for Sticky Glazed Chicken Wings.
- June 2017 - highlighting information about summer activities (with an extended events calendar), farmers' market schedules and more.
- May 2017 - with stories about summer road construction, new local composting requirements (soon to be mandatory).
- April 2017 - this issue highlights Vermont's Green Up Day, electronics recycling, and tips on how to remove stains from walls before you (re)paint.
- March 2017 - featuring stories about maple sugaring (the grading system), land for sale and two recipes with maple syrup.
- February 2017 - this issue features stories about Vermont's wood stove change out program (with financial incentives), home improvements with the lowest return-on-investment (ROI), and a statistical snapshot of Vermont's real estate market.
- January 2017 - highlighting the Ski for Heat program and fundraiser, rescue squad volunteer day, an informative story about nanny-cams and reader favorites - the calendar of events and a delicious recipe!
- December 2016 - with stories about our local food pantry's non-food needs, Magic Mountain Ski Area's new ownership, and a summary of area real estate sales.
- November 2016 - featuring information about local food cupboards and the Vermont Foodbank, Vermont's 5th Grade Passport to Skiing, and Christmas in Weston (December 3, 2016).
- October 2016 - with an informative story about preventing banking/wire fraud, and the "Ask the Local Expert" lecture series at Weston's Memorial Library.
- September 2016 - highlighting local prescription medicine "take-back" programs, orchards with pick-your-own apples and a fall maintenance checklist for homeowners.